>

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Ipod Car Adapters

I record all my lectures on my iPod, so all I need to do is buy an adapter for iPod in the car to listen to these recordings, as I'm going to school. This would certainly be a great use of time, and would help me get in some extra preparation for quizzes and exams.

I actually wanted to buy an iPod car adapter a long time ago, but it was kind of discouraging spending. My only income is from a work-study job on campus, and not pays so much to aver but my friend told me not to give up because there are different ways to get iPod car adapters for less than retail price. Anything I should do is to check online auction site or maybe put a notice on the bulletin boards of the school to see if someone has what you want to sell.

Another option would be to shop around for a website that sells car adapter for iPod and accessories at discounted prices.
Once I have my iPod car adapter, will I be able to do more than listen to the lessons in class.




No comments:

Post a Comment